**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

You might have not expected this (because I'm lazy!) but I'm done packing! (partially!). Still, that's something y'know. So I decided to make another list as a reward to myself. :DDD

Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
Unearthly was the first book I ever bought from Book Depo (because my library didn't have it) and it was bulls-eye! Hallowed didn't quite live up to my expectation but I'm still excited for Boundless anyway! (Dear Book Depo, please let me pre-order the paperback. I can't afford a hardback. Hugs, Zuleeza).

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) by Megan Shepherd
As if it's not obvious enough that I'm really looking forward to this book *cough My Top Cuddles Giveaway cough*. People describe it as creepy, gothic and horrifying - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? GIMME THIS NOW!

Splintered by A.G. Howard 
Closer to the release date (which was by the end of December), I started seeing more negative reviews for this one (which I swear, there weren't any when the ARC first came out). Very, very nervous to read it since I pre-ordered it already and if it's not good then I'm going to be filled with self-hatred *sobs*.

Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles #1) by Lenore Appelhans
I called this The Limbo Book. Might even find Voldermort in Level 2. 

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi 
I don't exactly want to read this but after Destroy Me, hmm...I probably need MOAR Warner. Damn, if only Unravel Me is written from Warner POV. I HATE JULIETTE TO BITS!

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School #1) by Gail Carriger 
I haven't read Carriger other series and strangely I don't feel like to but I find this strange attraction to this one. I requested for an ARC on Edelweiss and yet to hear from them back (probably never at this rate).

Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West
HARPERTEEN FREAKING DECLINED MY REQUEST ON EDELWEISS!!!! *Ugly cries*

City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
DID SOMEONE SAY, ASSASSIN?

Snow White Sorrow (The Grimm Diaries #1) by Cameron Jace
This one is obvious LOL! I finished ALL the prequels, how long do I have to wait for it to come out again? *Raises axe*

Pantomime by Laura Lam
Of course I've read it. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO READ IT TOO!

The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
Goodness! The first time I read the blurb, I was like 'THIS WAS MY IDEA!'. No kidding, if I wasn't stuck with studying pretty much all my life, I'd write a book with that kind of blurb. It still puzzles me how Mindee Arnett could come up with the same idea as I did, but damn, she's faster.

Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L Reid
Hmm...insomnia book with demons sound right up my alley.

The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May
Excuse me, I have waited for this book for nine freaking months already! Tell me again, how many more months I have to wait?

Impostor (Variants #1) by Susanne Winnacker
X-men meets The Silence of the Lambs? Mystique-wannabe!!! Here I come!

Breathless (Elemental #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer (no cover yet)
What do you mean this book is about Nick Merrick? *Asthma attack*

Insomnia (The Night Walkers #1) by J.R. Johansson
Creepy cover! There's no way I'm gonna read the physical copy one. But please don't tell me, this is the YA version of The Machinist.

When does Part 2 (July-Dec 2013 releases) comes out? Probably in June this year. I guess there isn't much point doing the list now since I believe there are still plenty of 2013 releases without definitive release date yet. :)

2 comments:

Im looking forward to Clockwork Princess

Ah, I didn't quite enjoy Clockwork Angel. I don't think I'll ever continue with the series but I noticed just how many people are looking forward to Clockwork Princess. :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...