**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description


Timeless by Michelle Madow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

IT'S A RACE AGAINST TIME.
In Remembrance, Lizzie and Drew changed the course of fate so they could be together.
In Vengeance, Chelsea set fate back on its original, deadly path.
Now, strange things keep happening to Lizzie. Things that are omens of darkness to come. A curse has doomed her to die an early death, just as she did in her past life. To make things worse, even if she can figure out who cast the curse, it's irreversible. There's only one option left for her to save herself. It's crazier than anything she's heard yet, and to do it, she'll need Drew and Chelsea's help.
Because to make things right, they must go back to when it all began …

My tablet is dead. And I don't know where did I put my charger cable. Probably got lost in the other dimension. So I can't look back at all my bookmarks and notes for this book. Boo~

Anyway, I'm not trying to state the obvious but if this series is a person, then that person is Taylor Swift (Happy birthday, Taylor by the way!). I don't know why she ends up with different guy everytime I saw her on the news, of course it's none of my business but I still think Taylor is a genuine, nice person despite singing lyrics such as "I'll follow you, follow you home." (???) And yeah, I do sing to Taylor on regular basis. And of course, at least she can sing.

Transcend Time series is like that. Commercial, fluffy, but not necessarily shallow. Michelle Madow can definitely write. I appreciate the fact that she didn't try so hard. She writes from her heart and I knew she was having fun writing the books in this series just by reading her works.

Well, to be honest, it's slightly embarrassing to say that I'm almost turning 24 and I did enjoy Timeless very much. This is a perfect guilty pleasure series if you think you just want to lay on your back, reminiscing the good old days without wanting to be critical. Reading Timeless was effortless and while the plot is predictable, it's not ridiculous and I could sense that Timeless had went through multiple rounds of proofreads.

Anyway, FINALLY! AN ACTUAL TIME TRAVEL! I've been waiting for the time travel part since book 1 and I iz satisfied. Lizzie tend to be a bit of a paranoid parrot, not that I'm complaining as it is her life which is at stake but I wished she could be more contributing. Drew - as if he isn't in this book. I don't think his character grew at all but that's okay, he is still a sweetheart. :)

On a final note, if you somehow really, really want to read this series and barely have enough time, I suggest you to just jump to Timeless as there is enough background story provided at the early part of this book.


3 poker faces plus one cute kitten just because the series is so sweet! :D

**The ARC was provided by the author in exchange of an honest review.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...