**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Mea Culpa by Christine Fonseca

Everything has a price, especially duty. And love.
Azza's attacks are always deadly...ALWAYS. But that was before Nesy. And before Mikayel and Zane. Now, death has a new enemy. But, what's the cost for saving a life?
MEA CULPA follows one angel's quest to save his best friend.


Okay, to be honest at first I wanted to skip this novella because Zane is not among my favourite characters from the Requiem series. But then when I tried to read Libera Me, I couldn't get into the story. Luckily, I followed Christine's advice to read Me Culpa first because now, everything makes more sense! Hehe.

Well, Christine's writing is spectacular as always but with only five chapters, there was barely enough time to really feel for the characters. Not that it should be written longer, I just feel it's unfair for me to rate it based on these five chapters alone.

And yes, Mikayel really gotten on my nerves this time. I know he was just trying to be diplomatic or whatever but he came across as being hypocrite for me.

Okie, I'm off to read Libera Me now! ^_^

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...