**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

I know I'm a bit late (it's Monday already here). But here are my top five covers with heart(s) on it.

This week’s cover characteristic: Heart(s)
5. Love Unscripted (Love #1) by Tina Reber 
4. Rubí (Edelstein Trilogie #1) by Kerstin Gier

3. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
2. Expel (Celestra #6) by Addison Moore


1. My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) and Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles #4) by Alyxandra Harvey

To be honest, at first when I thought of cover with heart(s) on it, I imagine something tacky. That's why you see a lot of covers with dark background made it to my list. I tried to balance that tackiness with a right amount of seriousness. Haha

7 comments:

Oh, I like this meme. Well, the covers are all pretty and not tacky at all...lol I love Expel's cover the most. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Lis! So good to finally heard from too. I thought you're not visiting my blog anymore :(

Yup, Expel cover is stunning! I think the entire series has equally gorgeous covers!

Oh, what a cool meme! I like the usage of hearts on these covers. Very nice :)

Best,
Danielle
http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

Ohhh! I like those covers!

As for what you said on my CC - I know you have Bleeding Heart and My Love Lies Bleeding here - that's what encouraged me it's okay to put them even though the hearts are a small part of the cover!

Sorry for not commenting before, I forgot ^^"

Hi Danielle! Yup, I'm surprised myself that covers with hearts can look not tacky. Btw, I'm adding you to my blog list. Keep missing updates from you. :P

@Nitzan: Eh, no worries. I know you're getting busy as a blogger nowadays! :)

I love the Expel cover!
Thanks for joining in last week :)

Sugar & Snark

I love it too! The blue really stands out.

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...