**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Yup, you heard it right. Cameron Jace is celebrating his birthday today. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAM!) And he has been kind enough to offer ALL his previous published works for FREE in the next five days including the newly released, BLOOD APPLE and newly re-released, I AM ALIVE.

Click on the name of the book to go the link


Tuesday November 13th 11/13/2012:
I Am Alive book 1 Episode 1 ( episodic re-release and for those who want to give the series a try )
Snow White Blood Red - Grimm Prequels #1 ( for those new to the series )
Blood Apples - Grimm Prequels #6 ( for those who already read the previous ones )

Wednesday November 14th 11/14/2012:
I Am Alive book 1 Episode 1 ( re-release and for those who want to give the series a try )

Thursday November 15th 11/15/2012:
I Am Alive book 1 Episode 1 ( re-release and for those who want to give the series a try )
Beauty Never Dies Grimm Prequels #3

Friday November 16th 11/16/2012:
Ladle Rat Rotten Hut Grimm Prequels #4

Saturday November 17th 11/17/2012:
Mary Mary Quite Contrary Grimm Prequels #5

Sunday November 17th 11/17/2012:
Blood Apples Grimm Prequels #6 ( for those who didn't download it on the 13th )

1 comments:

That's really cool of him! Thanks for letting us know, Zuleeza! <3

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...