**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.

Gift
Illuminate (Gilded Wings #1) by Aimee Agresti 
This is given by Lily from Bookluvrs Haven. She was also the who introduced me to Libboo (I know, I'm so lame because I don't know the existence of this site before).

Bought
The Assassin's Curse (The Assassin's Curse, #1) by Cassandra Rose Clarke
I FLIPPING LOVE THIS BOOK!! If you're wondering how much, check out my review of the ARC here. I wish I have time to re-read this now. :(

Library
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
Z-z-zombies!!! I didn't expect the book to be available this soon from the library. LOL

Review Copies
Well, this week's review copies are not exactly ARCs because they are already in the market. But as I was derping on the Netgalley, I found they are still available for request. So, what a better way to cut the request queue at the library LOL!
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
I've been rejected so many times by Edelweiss. But now I haz it!!! Muahahaha~
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry
I've been seeing 'Oh my Noah!' around. I must know what's so swoonworthy about this guy!!!

Freebies

It's been a good week for Kindle store lovers! ^_^
Top
The Forest of Adventures (Knight Trilogy #1) by Katie M. John
Got it from the author's website. Thanks Katie M. John!!!
The Dream Slayer (The Dreamer Slayer Series #1) by Jill Cooper
There's a giveaway running for this series. :)

Bottom
Blood and Snow Volumes 1-4: Blood and Snow, Revenant in Training, The Vampire Christopher, Blood Soaked Promises (Blood and Snow #1-4) by RaShelle Workman 
All four books for free dude!!!
Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls #1) by Jessica Sorensen 
I've been waiting for this to be free since forever. I've read The Fallen Star by the author and liked it. So, I have high hopes for this one!

What books did you get this week? Link me up!
And don't forget I'm still running two giveaways.

6 comments:

Ooohhh! Dying to read This Is Not A Test! Really enjoyed Pushing the Limits and What's Left of Me! Thanks for stopping by!

Awesome haul!I really want to get my hands on WHat's Left Of Me and This Is Not A Test! XD Here's mine: http://perrytheplatypus1102-3daydreamer3.blogspot.com/2012/10/showcase-sunday-9.html

I LOVED Pushing the Limits, hope you do too. I saw Darkness Falls for free on Amazon but didn't get it because I didn't know the author. But after hearing you've liked this author's work before has me running off to download it now! I still need to read This Is Not a Test. I've heard so many wonderful things. Great haul Zuleeza and thanks for stopping by The Readers Den. :)

awesome goodies..happy reading:)

new follower
http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-18.html

Darkness falls is a really good one, so is the 2nd one Darkness Breaks.
Good lineup you have
Thanks for stopping by my post
Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

So many awesome books! I still need to read Pushing the Limits and This is Not a Test. I hope you enjoy all the books!

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...