**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Kuroshitsuji - Black Butler by Yana Toboso
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Just a stone's throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its master, one Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria's faithful servant...and a slip of a twelve-year-old boy. Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master's wishes. And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London's underbelly, there apparently is nothing Sebastian cannot do. In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true...or at least, too good to be human...

Ah, sorry guys for the lack of updates. Hate to make excuses but yes, I've been super busy with Uni stuff. But hey, here's a mini review for my ever favourite manga. I think this review is meant for the entire series LOL.

Bite me, but I do have a maaaaaaaajor crush on Sebastian. Oh wait, he's a demon? But he can cook and he fights with silverware. Can we just forget that he is...ermmm...a demon? I always wondering, wouldn't it be better if Ciel is not a boy but is a 18 years old girl. That would save me some sanity. Honestly, somehow by watching this series, being a gay pedophile doesn't seem like a distant idea.

Anyway, back to the series, I can hardly believe my luck, stumbled across this manga. 19th century London setting? Check! Epic wardrobe collection? Check! Paranormal twist? Check! Flawed, revengeful yet cute Ciel? Check!

In short, it's hard not to be a fangirl when you constantly have a constant nosebleed throughout the series. Beware of Grell Sutcliff, even he is certainly not going to cause you a nosebleed, you'll adore him...or her? Nevermind!

And I started drinking the exotic Earl Grey tea because of the series! Now, it's my favorite tea flavour!

View all my reviews

7 comments:

OMG I love love looooooooovvveee Black Butler!!!! Sebastian is sooo.... perfect! I don't care if he's a demon. I llooovvve him! <3
And I agree about the Ciel thing. If he were a girl, an 18 year-old girl, then the scenes between Sebastian and Ciel would've been more... I don't know, appropriate?
But ignoring that, he manga/anime is amazing!! I want Sebastian! :(
And I really like Grell too! He's/She's such a comical character!
Okay, I think that's enough fan-girling :P Thanks for the review! :)
~Hira

Haha~ Glad to find another Black Butler fangirl. How I wish there'll be Season 3 of the anime. They can't just leave the ending of Season 2 like that!

I know! Me too!! I love mangas & animes! <3 Hey, have you seen Kaichou wa Maid-sama? It's amazing!
But the best anime I've ever seen is Death Note. It's fricking amazing! Have you seen it?

Not yet. And believe it or not, I haven't seen Death Note as well. I know I'm so lame. :(

I'm going to check out these anime soon. Been looking for good anime recommendations actually. I haven't seen any after Kuroshitsuji LOL!

Haha! Well I'm glad I was able to help :D My cousins are major anime-freaks and I usually get recommendations from them. They actually wrote down a complete list of them a few days ago. I'll check them out soon, and if I find one I like I'll let you know ;)

Yayy~ And yup, once I finished watching Death Note and Kaichou wa Maid-sama, I'll let you know as well. Who knows, I might even write reviews for them as well. :P Btw, I followed you on Twitter. ^_^

:D I'm looking forward to it! And thanks! I followed you back ^_^

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...