**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This week’s cover characteristic: Luscious Legs
5. Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
I always love the combination of white and purple!
4. Sisterhood Everlasting (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants #5) by Ann Brashares
This is a creative angle for a book cover, isn't it? :)

3. Deadly Little Voices (Touch #4) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
I love the swirly box surrounding the title font. And this series also has among the best book titles.
2. Book of Love (Knight Angels #1) by Abra Ebner
Love the contrast and the body language of the model

1. The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2) &The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine #1)  by Bree Despain
Once I laid my eyes on The Dark Divine I know I have to read it. And now I finished the whole series LOL. That's the power of book covers.

6 comments:

I love the covers of the Dark Divine series as well! I still need them! Sass & Serendipity is nice too!

Yup, they are indeed divine :D I hope you can give The Dark Divine series a go!

I like this meme as it reminds me of a post I did not-so-long-ago on my blog. It was about trends in ya book covers, care to check it out? Here is the URL:http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/trends-in-ya-book-covers.html
~Ruby@http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

I see. I saw trends in YA book covers meme before but as I'm already participating in this meme, it feels redundant to me. :P

Thanks for dropping by.

Love the cover for Deadly Little Voices :)

Sugar & Snark

I agree. It looks lovely and creepy at the same time. ^_^

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...