**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This week’s cover characteristic: Forest/Woods
5. Sleepless by Cyn Balog
I like the simplicity and the contrast of the cover. :)
4. Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V. Snyder
Is that a bladed sai? Gimme gimme gimme.

3. The Luxe (Luxe #1) by Anna Godbersen
I think you have to sleep with the devil in order to get that dress.
2. Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls #3) by C.C. Hunter
Born at Midnight was a trainwreck for me so I won't go any closer to ANY of the books in this series but my oh my, every book in this series has an awesome cover.

1. Wisdom (My Blood Approves #4) by Amanda Hocking
I haven't read any books by Amanda Hocking but I do notice that they always have great cover except Wake #3 (Can't remember the title).

6 comments:

Luxe has a great dress! I also like Taken At Dusk and almost added Wisdom. I love that series. Sleepless is pretty! Great picks!

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for dropping by. Haha...I couldn't imagine why you didn't add Wisdom at the end though.

Pretty covers!
Though Wisdom's the only one I'm not too fond of xD

Awww...it ends up as number 1 pink cover though. I guess our taste is just different :P

I love the Spy Glass cover! Great picks :)

Thanks! And thank you for dropping by as well. :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...