**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.

For the past week, I just couldn't hold myself long enough from requesting ARCs. Yup, I really need Hermoine's time turner now.

Bought



1. The Iron Fey Boxset by Julie Kagawa
This is a risky purchase because I only have read The Iron King and Winter's Passage. But I hope it worth it!
p/s: I seriously don't know that they included a poster with Puck and Ash on it. It's not like I'm going to paste it anywhere but heheh...damn, Ash looks yummy.
2. Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness #1) by P.T. Michelle 
Last time I checked, it wasn't sold for $0.99. So, when Amazon send me recommendation for this book and I saw it is now sold for $0.99, I couldn't resist anymore.

Review Copies



1. The Gathering Darkness by Lisa Collicutt
I just couldn't stop requesting titles from Curiosity Quills Press! Their books usually have good cover.
2. Broken by A.E. Rought
I vowed that I will not request this but I did. I feel like flogging myself in public. Bad kitty! Very bad kitty!
3. Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes
I heard heads are flying even within the first 50 pages? Whoaaa...sounds like something I like to read! ^_^
4. The Sun Dwellers (The Dwellers #3) by David Estes (Beta version)
The epic finale of the best dytopian series I've read this year. I'm half afraid to start this because I don't want it to end!

Freebies

1. Inhale (Just Breathe #1) by Kendall Grey
People said that they'll be sex scene in this one? Yup, definitely a deterrent. I hope there's more to the story than the steamy scene.
2. Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy #1) by Michelle Warren
This has been in my TBR list for years! No excuse for putting this off any longer.

Bookmarks


Bonus time! I went for sightseeings around South Australia last week and bought these! Not that I often read physical books any longer but bookmarks as souvenir are nice, aren't they? Cheap and practical. :)
1. Australian Arid Lands Botanical Gardens
2. Adelaide Zoo (Giant Panda - Funi)

17 comments:

I also have Broken...it seems like a great book! Some of your other books I haven't heard of, but look interesting (Cover lust! lol)...I'll have to check some of those out!

Haha...I know..I'm a victim of cover lust too until now.

Some great books Zuleeza, there have been so many great books up on netgalley that it's so hard not to keep requesting! Yay for Wander Dust that's another book I've been meaning to start for ages! And those bookmarks are so cute! Happy reading! :)

I've only read Wander Dust out of those. But I've heard Brightest Kind of Dark is very good. Hope you enjoy your reads.

The Gathering Darkness is beautiful :o So beautiful!!!
Falling Kingdoms sounds quite interesting too! I'll be checking it out too :)


Enjoy!

Here is mine: Newbies Sept. 2012

Great haul, I like the sound of all these titles and have an egalley of Broken. Enjoy :)
Katja @ YA's the Word

Fallen Kingdoms sounds really good. Nice haul. Thanks for stopping by.

I received BROKEN last week. The synopsis makes it sound intriguing, so I can't wait to get started on it. :) I really have to read THE IRON FEY series soon, too!

Awesome haul, Zuleeza, and have a great week!

Falling Kingdoms looks so good! I need to get that Iron Fey box set it looks so awesome!

Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

*cries* I want Falling Kingdoms so badly. WILL YOU PWEASE SEND IT TO ME? its like totes not illegal...

Gosh, I have to reiterate what Lisbeth said - WILL YOU PWEASE SEND IT TO ME? ;) Falling Kingdoms looks SO good, so I can't WAIT to read it! It seems like a wonderful fantasy, so I hope you love it! :D

~Keertana
Ivy Book Bindings

Some very pretty covers here! I think the Iron Fey boxset was a good buy even though I haven't read them yet myself! Falling Kingdoms looks like my kind of book so I will definitely need to check this one out :) Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

Becca @ Lost in Thought
http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/showcase-sunday-14.html

You really rocked the book haul this week! Wow, you have some very happy reading in your future! Enjoy!! My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

Gosh, so many new replies! I hate that this template doesn't have reply button :( But I want to reply to all your comments individually because I appreciate each and every visitor I have.

@ Jaspit: I saw you received book 2 of Wander Dust. The book must be good, otherwise you won't continue on to Book 2! ^_^

@ Bookraaju: Thanks for dropping by! I really hope BKOD is as good as I heard!

@ Yiota: Yes, yes. The cover is so pretty. And I hope Falling Kingdom is worth the hype.

@ Katja: Haha. I know, the titles sound awesome, aren't they?

@ Megan K: Yup, must finish The Iron Fey series SOON XD

@ Annabelle: I agree. Plus, you got a poster of Ash! Woot~

@ Lisbeth: Awww....don't cry. I didn't expect I will be approved you know!

@ Keertana: Haha...I hope FK is as good as it sounds!

@ Becca: Thank you. Have a good week too!

@ Dani: Thanks for dropping by.

What a great haul! :) Wander Dust looks really good! I hope you enjoy all of them. xxx

Wow!!! Awesome readings you have there! :D I am also currently waiting (for Mr. Mailman) to deliver my order of Iron Fey boxset xp.. hehe.. can not wait! and that Panda-bookmark, it's ueber-cute!

Happy Reading! <3

@ Vicky: Thanks for dropping by. I sure hope so XD

@ Deska: You're an Iron Fey fan too? *Fist bumps*

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...