**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.

I know, I know, another meme. But it's raining books here this week on **Qwerty** So I need to keep track of what I got otherwise my brain will go haywire. Heeeeee

Bought:
  • Harry Potter Paperback Box Set: Four Volumes
I got a 10% coupon discount on Abebooks so I decided to spend it on this beauty! It's not new but who cares as long as you got the magic inside. ;)

For review:

                                 
Books title, author, and source (from clockwise)
  • Ever 
    by Jessa Russo (source: Netgalley)
  • Fade (The Ragnarök Prophesies #1) 
    by A.K. Morgen (source: Netgalley)
  • Thorns (The Frost Chronicles #2) by Kate Avery Ellison (source: the author)
  • Mary Mary Quite Contrary (The Grimm Diaries Prequels #5) by Cameron Jace  (source: the author)
Freebies:


Books title and author (from clockwise)
  • Untraceable (The Nature of Grace #1) by S.R. Johannes
  • The Light Keepers (ShadowLight Saga, Prequel) by Mande Matthews
  • Tempest (Destroyers #1) by Holly Hook
  • Arson (Arson #1) by Estevan Vega
  • The Grave Artist by Paula Lynn Johnson
What new books did you get this week? Link me up! 

9 comments:

Thorns has a stunning cover! And Arson is supposed to be really good. :)

I hope you enjoy all your books!

Thorns looks great!!

http://reviewingshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/showcase-sunday-4/

Yay, Harry Potter! I need to re-read all of those some day, so many good memories.
Enjoy everything you got this week!

You can't really go wrong with buying Harry Potter. :D

Have a great week!
Alison at The Cheap Reader

Mary Mary sounds really cool. I'm off to look up this series. Hope you enjoy all your books. Check out my Showcase Sunday

Ever looks really good and I love the sound of Cameron Jace her books <3

Happy reading!

My haul.

HARRY POTTER!<3 I hope you love it! :)

~Keertana
Ivy Book Bindings

What an awesome haul! I have already added a few of these to my TBR list.
Happy Reading!
My Sunday Edition @ Paulette’s Papers

Thanks everyone for dropping by! XD

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...