**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

This is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic. 

This week’s cover characteristic: Town/City Background

The theme is easier for me this time around. Apparently every girl on the covers that I've chosen except Dark Star is facing the opposite direction. Completely unintentional, LOL!

5. Until I Die by Amy Plum
I've read Die For Me and I swear I won't go near her books again. Have you seen the cover for Book 3? Such a disappointment. It is as bad as the cover for Heaven (Halo, #3)

4. The Last Princess by Galaxy Graze
Galaxy Craze? Lolwut? Emm...the reviews haven't been convincing so far. So...we'll see.

3. Above by Leah Bobet
This book was so hyped before it was released but once it was, all the buzz died down?

2. Dark Star by Bethany Frenette
As Disney-Hyperion doesn't offer ARCs to bloggers anymore, it's hard to tell whether this is a book worth-waiting or not.

1. Orleans by Sherri L. Smith
Author of Flygirl? Weird, never heard of her before. Anyway, that cover with that slight tilt with that strong sun flare just drawn me in the first time I saw it.

5 comments:

wow, love these, love that cover for Above, looks interesting too. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my post too. :)
Cover Characteristic-City/Town in background

I know right. I adore all these covers but interestingly I haven't read any of these books :P

The only cover that really stands out for me is Orleans. I mean the others are okay (i like the Last Princess) but their themes are overused. At least Orleans has an originality with that "fantasy" background.

Haven't read any of the books as well.

Haha..good observation. Same goes with girl in a pretty dress cover. WAAAAAY OVERUSED~ But somehow I'm still attracted to them! :D

Some great choices! The Dark Star cover is awesome :)

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...