**QWERTY**

~ A Young Adult and Fantasy Book Blog ~

description description description

Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey.
Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat....
An eBook exclusive story from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series.

Sorry my Blogger kingdom. I had been missing for quite some times now. Uni is driving me nuts and not getting a constant dose of reading is equally maddening.

So...Winter's Passage. It's not bad. I mean, how could it be bad when it was written by Julie Kagawa.

But meh! I liked Meghan less in this novella and I was told that I would like her even less in The Iron Daughter. Honestly, that Big Bad Wolf has more personalities than she does. I cringed everytime Ash stressed the need for him to protect Meghan.

And Meghan needs to stop depending on him. Fast.

"My prince wouldn't let anything happen to me."

"I'm not afraid," I told him, which was a lie. I was terrified of Mab and the Unseelie Court that waited at the end of this journey. But if Ash was there, I would be all right.



"You are infuriatingly stubborn," Ash muttered, raking a hand through his hair. "I don't know how I'm going to protect you when you have no concept of self-preservation."


Why, thank you Ash!

Remind me again, did Meghan and Ash profess their love in The Iron King? Because the kisses were awkward.

But Ash is still as swoon-worthy as I remembered and Grim is as charming as ever. I actually missed Puck to be honest.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I welcome comments and feedback! But because I suck at HTML code, I don't know how to add reply button to each comment (I tried googled it but I think this template doesn't allow such change), so I will be very lousy at keeping track of the comments but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate your comments! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...